Alyssa Ostby, MMS, PA-C is a nationally certified Physician Assistant specializing in Dermatology. She received her Bachelor of Science degree from Florida Atlantic University and earned her Masters of Medical Science in Physician Assistant studies from Nova Southeastern University in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Upon graduation, Alyssa moved to the Treasure Coast to pursue her passion for dermatology for two years. She is driven by the diversity of the field and specializes in preventative skin cancer screenings, as well as, assessing and treating a multitude of dermatologic conditions. Alyssa takes pride in providing quality patient care and she is excited to be a part of the team at SelectSkin MD.
Alyssa is an active member of the American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA), Florida Academy of Physician Assistants (FAPA), Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants (SDPA), and Florida Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants (FSDPA).
She is a South Florida native and in her leisure time she enjoys reading, trying new foods, cleaning, and most importantly spending time with her family and friends.
Education & Training:
• Certification: National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
• Post-Graduate Degree: Master of Medical Science in Physician Assistant Studies, Nova Southeastern University, Fort Lauderdale, FL, 2015
• Undergraduate Degrees: Bachelor of Science in Psychobiology, Florida Atlantic University, Boca Raton, FL
• American Academy of Physician Assistants
• Florida Academy of Physician Assistants
• Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants
• Florida Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants